Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas Angel

Tom and I received the following in the mail this weekend.  We pray it touches you as much as it did the both of us.  Please know of that sweet angel's prayers for all of us....

 
 
 
Christmas Angel
 by: Tom Deschaine
 
    Christ was born on Christmas, and I but just before…
    So that I could share his birthday and his coming to adore…
    He called me to his table and said to me rejoice…
    For soon you will be with me, so that all can hear your voice…
 
    He let me celebrate with Him, He came to save mankind…
    And welcomed me with loving arms, my soul to be enshrined…
    He called me to His bosom, and took me in His arms…
    So I could help in heaven, and share with you God’s charms…
 
    I know I left you early, and for that I do regret…
    But I was needed elsewhere, so please don’t be upset…
    I now am serving God on high, for that I do rejoice…
    It was God’s decision, and was not at all my choice…
 
    To mom and dad and gram and gramps, I love you all so much…
    Thanks for love and caring, and for your tender touch…
    I’m sorry I could not stay longer, but I was needed on high…
    To help the Lord with other souls, so I must say goodbye…
 
    I’m now in charge of infant souls, like me, all called too soon…
    I’m an angel of the Lord, and in God’s love we all commune …
    Even though I was an infant, with a body ever so small…
    In a place for all timelessness, I dwell and bring peace to all…
 
    Jackson is my name, please shed no tears for me…
    For I have a harp, a halo and wings, for all eternity…
    I’ll live with the corps of angels as a custodian of souls…
    And I daily walk with God, through the heavenly knolls…
 
    As you have loved me, love God           

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful....Love and miss our "little angel" so much but I know he is with the other angels above and I will hold him again someday....Nana <3

    ReplyDelete