Saturday, March 1, 2014

7 Posts in 7 Days: Day 6...Seven Quick Takes

I committed to writing 7 Posts in 7 Days and I don't want to fail, but today I have nothing major brewing in my head to write about...so since I missed my 7 Quick Takes yesterday I thought I would stick to the little thoughts floating around in my head this morning....

***1***

That's a lot of sevens for one title, eh?  Well guess what 7 is my favorite number so I am OK with it.  Why is 7 my favorite number you ask?  Well I was born at 7:07pm weighing in at 7lbs and 7oz!!  I was also born on the 25th...2 + 5 = you got it! 7!!  Anyways...there's your useless trivia about me for today. :)

***2***

Today my "cousin" (he's not really blood, but I've called him my cousin my whole life) is marrying on of my good friends.  Isn't that cool?  One of my friends is becoming "family!"  This is not the first time this has happened.  Another friend of mine married into my family.  That's right...my sister-in-law was my friend first before she married my brother.  Anyways, happy wedding day to Adrienne and Nate!  Lots of prayers for many happy years to come!

***3***

Tom and I are looking into moving. We want to move to Saline one of these days.  Well, we want to move their yesterday, but darn if money and mortgages and a plethora of other details don't get in the way.  We would love to be closer to his work so his commute time would be shorter.  We are loving a church out in Ann Arbor that we'd love to go to on a more regular basis.  Saline schools are excellent and so on and so forth....

if only it was that easy, right? You could just pick up and go.  One day...

***4***

Chocolate Banana muffins from Costco? Worth every 5000 calories they are made of.

***5***

Yesterday the bitter cold almost sent me over the edge.  Seriously, it's March 1st.  Enough is enough.  I feel like I am seriously going crazy and if this weather doesn't break soon I just might move to Florida before April!  I will always remember the winter of 2014 when we brought our newborn home was the worst winter in Michigan....EVER!

***6***
You know what else is exciting about it being March?  March is the end of RSV season! And you know what that means?  Finally, I will be able to remove Noah from his bubble of protection and bit and we can get out there and face the world!  I can't wait! Walks in the park, trips to Greenfield Village, play dates (well mostly for mama), and overall relief that we survived the winter with no illness other than that nasty stomach bug.  Woo hoo!!! We are almost there.....

***7***

Finally, I posted this picture on Facebook yesterday, but I love it! Look how much my little raccoon has grown!


Photo: 3 months later...






No comments:

Post a Comment